The holidays are filled with seeing your loved ones, consuming large amounts of food, and celebrating life. In the midst of all this, it is easy to get stressed out about all the preparation and planning that comes with this time of year. Thinking of presents to get your loved ones can be daunting, so I have composed a list of gifts perfect for the travel enthusiast in your life.
- IT Luggage World’s Lightest Carry-On: This is the best selling, ultra lightweight luggage on the market. Weighing in at only 3.44 pounds, this allows you to bring more of your necessities with you. This comes in a variety of colors and is more structured than just a duffel bag, so there is better protection from the outside for the items you pack inside.
- The Mophie Powerstation Plus: All travelers appreciate their portable electronic devices (smart phones, e-readers, and music players) and know the inconvenience of running out of battery life. This compact universal charger allows travelers to charge their devices easily on the go. These Powerstation devices work two to four times faster than other chargers and are good for 500 charging cycles at full capacity. When not in use, there is a place to hide the attached wires, so it is even more compact than other portable chargers.
- Scrubba Wash Bag: This portable wash bag cleans your clothes as efficiently as a washer and only takes a few minutes. These wash bags are especially good for people who like backpacking or camping because they only weigh around 5 ounces, fold to fit in your pocket and will allow you to save money on washing clothes while traveling.
- BugLit LED Micro Flashlight: This micro flashlight is encased in a durable plastic housing with two “legs” that are flexible and made to be bent and manipulated so that it can be used hands-free. The white LED has a range of up to 50 feet and one-mile visibility. This flashlight has settings for high power, low power, strobe, and signal. There is also a clip attached to this so you can clip it onto zippers, keys, or belt loops for easy convenience.
- International Calling Cards: The holidays aren’t the only time to reconnect with loved ones; it is important to stay connected as much as possible. If someone spends most of their time traveling, it is easy to lose touch because of the high cost of calling internationally, but calling cards can eliminate most of the high prices (comfi.com has calling cards that can save you up to 95% on international calls). Showing someone that you care about hearing from them on a regular basis is an inexpensive and meaningful gift.
- Fresh Travel Wipes: These wipes come in packs of face wash, antiperspirant, nail polish remover, makeup remover, bug spray, and anti-bacterial wipes. Not only are these great for the liquid limitations enforced on air planes, but they also eliminate the fear of liquids spilling in your luggage. These are relatively inexpensive and come in a little package, so they won’t take up much room and they would make for good stocking-stuffers.
Hopefully this list gives you some ideas of what to get your loved ones and gives you more time to focus on enjoying your holiday festivities!