Read more about the history of the telephone card below!
1876 – The telephone is invented by Alexander Graham Bell in the city of Boston, Massachusetts.
1927 – AT&T allows individuals to make a three minute phone call from the United States to London at a cost of $75 dollars. Local phone calls can be made at a rate of $6 per minute.
1975 – SIDA, an Italian vending machine manufacturer invents the first phone card as a solution to a widespread coin shortage throughout Italy. Cards were enabled with a magnetic strip and were inserted into public payphone readers that deducted minutes.
1984 – Computer chips replace the magnetic strip on phone cards and increase their effectiveness by making cards difficult to replicate illegally.
Howard Jonas is a leader in the telecommunications industry and the founder of IDT Corp. – The following is a list of quotations on successful business strategies and ideologies from his autobiography On a Roll.
From hot dog stand owner to internet superpower – Howard Jonas has truly realized the “American Dream” and continues to be a leader and innovator in the Telecommunications industry. Listed below are ten quotes from autobiography about leadership, business ethics and success.
- If you have an idea, don’t over-prepare, just go for it.
- In business if you don’t innovate, you’re dead.
- Include as many people as possible in the company’s decision-making process and listen to what everyone who advises you has to say.
- Employees put much more of their heart, soul and creativity into a company when they’re given a lot of independence and know their contributions are valued.
- Test before you spend.
Did you know that approximately 15-25% of US cell phone users are using prepaid cell phones?
Prepaid cell phones are an excellent communication solution for anyone looking to make domestic calls within the United States and are perfect for:
- Parents who’d like to give their teenagers access to cellular communication without having to worry about huge overage fees.
- Temporary residents who will be staying in the US for a short time and would like to have a reliable phone number.
- Individuals with bad credit or low credit ratings who wants to own a cell phone.
- Anyone looking to purchase a cell phone without committing to a lengthy contract.
Prepaid cell phone refill cards purchased from ComFi cost less than cards purchased in stores and can help you save when using pay-as-you-go phones! Receive automatic discounts on purchases and top up your phone instantly after receiving the PIN and instructions via email!
Stop wasting time searching for the best USA prepaid phone cards with our handy “calling card mind-reader” application!
Stare at the vortex above and think about the calling card you’d like to use for domestic USA phone calls. Then, click below to view the card selected for you!
Mozart Calling Card & Lucky Minutes Phone Card
Now on Sale!
click on card to view details
Save 10% on any purchase of $20 or more!
To many, the seasonal transition to Spring signifies longer day light hours, warmer conditions and light rains – to some it means only one thing, Spring break!
Many industries within the United States provide special benefits to active and retired military members and their families as a thank you for serving our country. Although everyone seems to know about discount military airline tickets and discount military vacations, few are aware of another incredible perk – discounted military phone calling cards!
We offer a 20% discount on all of our AT&T prepaid calling cards for military members and offer other military prepaid phone cards – cheap!